Adults with breathing, swallowing, sleep, and jaw/facial/neck strain.
Things to Do
1. Fill out Tongue Restriction Questionnaire, NOSE/SNOT22 Survey, Allergy Questionnaire, Epworth Scale, and/or other relevant surveys.
2. Full anatomic evaluation (with ENT)
3. Functional assessment and improvement of function through myofunctional therapy, when appropriate.
4. Consider "bodywork" for improvement of symptoms and function and optimizing the body for positive changes to come.
5. If/when appropriate, consider operative intervention to improve anatomic factors. Your team of Airway Allies will guide you!