Toddlers & Young Children with problems with speech, eating, or sleep.
Things to Do
1. Fill out Tongue Restriction Questionnaire, Pediatric Sleep Questionnaire
2. Full anatomic assessment (with ENT)
3. Functional assessment and improvement of function through oral motor, feeding therapy, and/or myofunctional therapy.
4. Consider "bodywork" for improvement of symptoms and function and optimizing the body for positive changes to come.
5. If/when appropriate, consider operative intervention to improve anatomic factors. Your team of Airway Allies will guide you!